The current licensing law in Ireland is complex. We provide expert advice and practical guidance to steer clients through the complex maze which makes up the licensing law in Ireland. We have considerable experience acting for publicans, restaurateurs, hoteliers, and night club owners.
We have a long standing tradition and expertise in licensing law in Ireland. This is reflected in our considerable licensing client base. We act in all aspects of licensing law for food and drink in Ireland. We advise on and represent clients in particular on the following:
- Wine retailers on licence
- Restaurant certificates
- Special Restaurant Certificates
- Seven Day Ordinary On Licences for pubs
- Exemptions, extensions, music, singing and dancing licenses
- Retailers off licences
- Extensions and variations of licensed areas
- Renewals, complaints and prosecutions.
- Club licences for GAA and Sports Club clients
- Festivals licensing and bar agreements.
All businesses involving the sale of alcohol in Ireland are subject to a licence.
We are happy to meet with you and advise you on your licensing requirements and strategy for your new business.
As with our other areas of practice our insight and experience will help you to achieve the best value option for your business and ensure a smooth and trouble free transaction. We agree all costs at the outset.