We have an acquired expertise in Commercial Property law in Ireland. We act for purchasers and vendors of every type of commercial premises including office buildings, retail space, warehousing, hotels and factories. We act for buyers and sellers of commercial property in Wexford and throughout Ireland. We advise on all the implications of commercial property transactions.
We act and advise in commercial lending law and compliance on behalf of property owners.
We advise and act in long and short term leasing of commercial property and in rent reviews and variation of Leases. We prosecute and defend the rights of landlords and tenants to the maximum benefit available.
We have established managed mixed use schemes and commercial estates from purchasing to scheme planning and ultimately to full occupancy.
As with our other areas of practice our insight and experience will help you to achieve the best value option for your business and ensure a smooth and trouble free transaction. We agree all costs at the outset.
We offer the following services:-
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property
- Commercial property development and investment
- Hotels, public houses, golf clubs and leisure industries
- Property finance secured lending
- Commercial property and construction issues
- Sale of commercial units
- Property joint ventures and consortiums
- Commercial leases and landlord and tenant issues
- Multi-unit development schemes
- Office and business parks
- Shopping centres
- Industrial transactions