Commercial and corporate law is one of the specialities of the firm. Our approach is practical and focused with a strong emphasis on keeping costs down. We act for a variety of companies and organisations advising on aspects of Irish commercial law.
We advise on:
- Purchase, sale and lease of retail, office and commercial property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Agency and franchise agreements
- Business expansion schemes, venture capital and project finance
- Company Secretary services
- Shareholders agreements/ Put and call option agreements
We have acted in numerous company sales and purchase and have guided clients through the difficult process of preparing or examining due diligence documentation and disclosure. We provide a risk assessment service for purchasers of companies for Irish clients.
We have considerable expertise and act extensively in new business start-up.
As with our other areas of practice our insight and experience will help you to achieve the best value option for your business and ensure a smooth and trouble free transaction. We agree all costs at the outset.