Wexford and its surrounding counties have some of the best farmland in Ireland and Eoin, having been born and brought up on a farm, is very experienced in farming matters. We have a very good practical understanding of farming and its related law.
The types of cases we advise on include:
- Family farm transfers (the legal and taxation issues and succession planning)
- Farm lease agreements
- Farming business partnership agreements
- Farm disputes, neighbour disputes
- Farming personal injuries
- Wills for farmers
- Farm financing and dealing with banks
- Rights of way
- Compulsory purchase by the National Roads Authority and local authorities.
As with our other areas of practice our insight and experience will help you to achieve the best value option for your business and ensure a smooth and trouble free transaction. We agree all costs at the outset.